Telekinesis is the ability to manipulate and control objects with the mind, often in ways not visible to the naked eye.
Control objects without physically touching them.
- Object Manipulation
- Telekinetic Repulsion/Push: to push objects away from the user, i.e. sliding a cup across a table.
- Telekinetic Attraction/Pull: to pull objects towards the user, i.e. yanking a book off a shelf.
- Telekinetic Maneuver: to alter an object's directional course, i.e. changing what number a dice lands on.
- Levitation: to lift an object, i.e. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.
- Telekinetic Grip: to grasp an object firmly in place, i.e. keeping the tides from washing a friend away.
Enhanced Strength: to increase the user's physical strength, i.e hitting a skull smashing punch on a Dèmon
- Spatial Sense: to “see” one’s surroundings using telekinesis, i.e. sensing a target from a distance.
- Object Manipulation: to alter an object's inner workings, i.e. unlocking a door.
- Telekinetic Compression: to crush an object, i.e. squeezing a chair into a ball.
- Telekinetic Destruction: to make an object explode, i.e. blowing up a table.
- Force Fields: to condense the air around oneself in order to make protective shields, i.e. deflecting bullets.
- Combustion: to speed an object's molecules to the point that it explodes, i.e. setting things on fire.
- Freezing: to slow an object's molecules to point that it freezes, i.e. immobilizing opponents.
- Seismic Shock Wave: to emit a powerful vibration strong enough to make objects shatter, i.e. sonic boom
- Molecular and Energy Manipulation: to manipulate matter and energy at a molecular, or even subatomic, level, i.e. rearranging atoms and controlling energy.
- Enhanced Regeneration: to regenerate one's own cells via telekinetic manipulation or gathering telekinetic energy to do so, i.e. using telekinesis to induce molecular/biological manipulation.
“Telekinesis” is an umbrella term for any ability that involves using the mind to manipulate something, and some other, more specific, abilities may be acquired as a result. However, such users are usually specialized in only one of these areas, and rarely manifest their powers beyond their specialty. Generally, these include:
- Force-Field Generation
- Psionic Strength
- Elemental Manipulation
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Circadian Control
- Mental Constructs
- Vector Manipulation
Beginners needs time to practice. It shows because it took Gabriela all of Wings to just to get to the Advanced Level. Users tend to be easily angered and when they are theirs powers are out of control. I.E; Gabriela is in the Lunch room when she is tripped by Michele. Her face burns with anger and she leaves the lunchroom. As she walks down the lunch tables the food on the plates explodes and fly around the room. They may only be capable of moving objects they could physically move. They ar prone to headache due to the mental focus that is required. As a result, the ability could be limited to allow recovery.